Tuesday, June 28

Unplugged

This is not much, because I don't have MY computer to work on, just Nate's......and I must say the attempts in writing just that sentence on this type-pad has me loosing the battle on surpressing the urge to throw this thing across the room, out the window, against a small apple tree.

I have a feeling my post on Thursday will be overwhelming with a whole lot of photos and just as much randomness, because the 4th of July is coming, the 4th of July is coming, the 4th of July is coooooooooooooming!!!!!!!

Until then, until then.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 All text and images on this blog are property of Samantha Richardson.
I encourage you to share from the site and link as you please, I just ask that you give credit where credit is due.
Kudos!