Wednesday, October 6

I Had My Suspicions





A few weeks back, the bottom pull handle on our bottom freezer drawn was mysteriously found laying on the ground in front of the refrigerator.




Calvin, my take matters into his own hands child, asked for a Crush Cup while I was folding the laundry. I told him I would be glad to get him this Crush Cup after I finished the same laundry I have been trying to finish folding for the last 3 hour....











Well, once again, Calvin took matter into his own hands....
And I'm pretty sure the case can now be closed on not only WHO, but HOW!


1 comment:

secondsanctuary said...

Sam, these pictures of Calvin remind me that there is a preacher in Manhattan whose name is Rev. Calvin O. Butts. For real. Beverly

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 All text and images on this blog are property of Samantha Richardson.
I encourage you to share from the site and link as you please, I just ask that you give credit where credit is due.
Kudos!