Sunday, November 21

Movie Night Always Has Its Drama

Friday night is usually designated our "Family Movie Night" and this usually happens to be our pizza night as well. The homemade dough I've found for this pizza is the best I've ever made and since finding this recipe, no other pizza dough will do....
  • 3 1/2 Cups Flour (I use whole wheat)
  • 1 Cup warm water
  • 2 Tbs yeast
  • 2 Tbs honey
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
Pour warm water into bowl, mix in honey & salt. Add yeast and let stand for 5 minutes (until bubbly). Add 1 cup of flour & the Olive Oil and mix until well blended. Add rest of flour 1/2 cup at a time until a ball. Knead. Grease clean bowl and turn dough over in it. Let rise twice (I turn on my oven to 200* while mixing and then turn it off. Put dough in oven to get it to rise quicker). After second rise turn bowl over on greased pizza pan & press from the center out. Bake pizza at 400* for about 15 minutes.


Tonight's menu included the boys normal 1/2 cheese, 1/2 pepperoni no cheese pizza, while Nate and I relished in our favorite Big Mac pizza....



As always Joey enjoyed her Bread & Butter pickles while watching me cook...


Pizza is devoured and Harry Potter is playing for our viewing pleasure...


As usual sometime in the night things took an expected, but unpredicted turn that involved a re-enactments of "Punch Out" performed by Wesley, unintentional contact was made, and Calvin ended up on the other end....


Apologies, kisses, cuddles, and an "I'm sorry" later, all was forgiven and we were about to settle back in to continue enjoying the rest of our Family Movie Night with no more casualties....


For the rest of that day anyways

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 All text and images on this blog are property of Samantha Richardson.
I encourage you to share from the site and link as you please, I just ask that you give credit where credit is due.
Kudos!