Sunday, December 12

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

I have so much to say, so much to share, but I'm slacking people, in a major way. I was asked to take pictures this weekend for a family that would like to get them by Christmas. So I've been editing away (with new software I have no time or patience for a learning curve), juggling the tasks of everyday, while going on night 3 of spotted sleep, trying to comfort an uncomforted teething Baby Lady, all the while avoiding the dogs puke spots until I have two hands to clean them up. Attempting to throw in a bit of weekend fun for the kids and rewarding myself with a bath, that has done little to loosen this stiff neck.

You're not looking for excuses, and I'm not doing a very good job at not giving you any! But the saga of Christmas' hatred for me this year continues and my will to enjoy the season, despite Christmas Spirit's attempts, is strong.
Silver linings will be found and only lessons can be learned.

But right now, Joey-Bean, who is unable to get comfortable in her crib or in my arms, is nuzzled nose down into my chest. So here I lay, on the couch, jealous of the eased minds fast asleep through out the household. As the hypnotic rustled breathing of Miss Josephine evenly continues, I can feel my eyes growing heavy and the effort of widening them are weak, so until the rest of the weekend's stories can be shared, here are a few pictures that can.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 All text and images on this blog are property of Samantha Richardson.
I encourage you to share from the site and link as you please, I just ask that you give credit where credit is due.
Kudos!